Jeremy Portnoff, MSFS, CFP®, CIMA®
Managing Partner, Portnoff Financial
My career in financial services began when I decided to enter a CFP® Board registered program as an undergraduate student at California State University Fullerton. I earned a Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration from California State University Fullerton with a concentration in finance (CFP® Board registered Personal Financial Planning study program). I completed a Master's Degree in Financial Services (MSFS) from The Institute of Business & Finance in 2012.
Professional Credentials include:
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ (CFP®)
- CERTIFIED INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT ANALYST® (CIMA®)
- CHARTERED RETIREMENT PLANS SPECIALISTSM (CRPS®)
- CERTIFIED ESTATE SPECIALIST™ (CES™)
- CERTIFIED FUND SPECIALIST® (CFS®)
- CERTIFIED TAX SPECIALIST™ (CTS™)
- CERTIFIED ANNUITY SPECIALIST® (CAS®)
- CERTIFIED INCOME SPECIALIST™ (CIS™)
I specialize in retirement accumulation and distribution planning with individuals, families and business retirement plans. I help clients not only figure out how to effectively accumulate assets, but also how to protect those assets. The CRPS® (Chartered Retirement Plans Specialist) designation and continuous study as an Ed Slott Master Elite IRA Advisor has provided me with specialized training in this area.